Welcome to our long established School Swimming Programme which we hold at the superb 25m pool at Saint Martin’s School in Solihull.
- We have been teaching local primary schools for over fifteen years and we have a wealth of experience and knowledge in running efficient, safe and stimulating lessons.
- The pool is a purpose built teaching pool with a 2m deep end, this allows us to teach deep water skills and proper self-help rescue techniques as laid out in the National Curriculum.
- As a school you have the whole pool and changing facilities to your self and at the end of your course you receive a full report on the children’s progress.
- We work towards the National Curriculum in School Swimming, but we also go further than is required, by including a session on water safety, beach flags, basic lifesaving tips and safe holiday swimming.
- At the start of each course, all children are individually assessed to ensure they are taught at their correct level.
If you would like any further information then please contact Tim on 0121 647 6770.