Why Learn to Swim
- It is the essential life skill
- It may save your life
- It opens up a whole world of fantastic water based activities such as sailing, diving, water-skiing etc
- It makes holidays with the family so much more enjoyable and less stressful!
Why Simply Swimming?
- We have a wealth of experience and knowledge and have been providing swimming lessons in Solihull for over 20 years
- We are a Swim England recognised swim school
- All our shallow water lessons have a teacher in the water, and often an assistant too, making a ratio of 4:1.
- Every lesson follows the specific Swim England stage to suit the children within it. Therefore we can focus on the individual skills required to pass the stage
- We offer all lesson types from beginner to the Gold awards. We also have elite children’s groups, specific adult lessons, water polo lessons and private one to one lessons
- Every term we discuss with you your child’s progress and award certificates for the their achievements
- We have a dedicated office to help with any enquiries you may have
- We pride ourselves on our friendly, personable and professional team who are always on hand to help with any queries and questions
- There is plenty of convenient car parking and spectator facilities at both pools.
- We offer swimming lessons at two of the best pools in Solihull. Find out more about them here